What is Auto Chemical Dosing?
Chemical dosing is the process of introducing a controlled and precise amount of chemicals into the wash, in order to enhance the cleaning procedure. Using automated feeding equipment to deliver chemicals is imperative, as the correct amount must be delivered consistently.
What are the benefits?
• Greater savings on detergent and chemicals, as overfills and spillage are eliminated.
• Reduced amount of clogging and blockages due to overfilling, extending equipment life.
• Safer to use, as the possibility of the chemicals touching your skin is reduced.
• Better quality of product and more cost effective.
• Using the correct chemicals autodosing does control the spread of infectious diseases such as Salmonella, Listeria, MRSA & E Coli
• Chemical dosing can aid the cleaning process at lower temperatures, saving energy.
• Auto dosing can aid the introduction of rinse aid into your wash, extending the life of your equipment in hard water areas.
How much will it cost?
Liver Laundry Equipment prides itself on the quality and value of the products we supply. So in order to ensure the best results we would need to install the auto dosing equipment.
However on the proviso that all chemicals and detergents are purchased through Liver Laundry Equipment, the equipment costs in most cases are free.
I want to know more…
Simply call us on 0151 263 7451 or email: email@example.com and arrange for a no-commitment site visit. You can even fill out the product enquiry form for an instant response.