• B Plus Controller
• Taller and slimmer for standard doorways
• Residual Moisture sensing
• Programme selection via rotary selector
• Selection of required drying stage and fabric type
• Modifiable programme parameters, e.g. reversing times, residual moisture
• Electric or gas variants available
Compact size combines with high capacity thanks to the new slimline dryers from Miele. They are particularly suited to applications where space is at a premium and there is insufficient room to install a bigger dryer.
With a capacity of 12-15 kg of laundry, these machines meet the calls for efficient and professional laundry care in cafés, restaurants and coin-op launderettes through to large in-house laundries in care centres or as a machine dedicated to processing special batches in commercial laundries.
Tumble dryers from the slimline generation are available as gas or electrically heated versions and thanks to low energy consumption and its energy-saving potential, the use of gas makes sense both in economic and ecological terms. Even if additional installation costs apply, this investment pays its way in a short period of time.
The B Plus controller with 10 fixed and 2 time-controlled programmes as well as the ‘Low temperature’ function covers the range of moisture-controlled applications.