- WRAS approved product
- Patented stainless steel honeycomb drum
- Healthcare applications: Dump valve drain versions feature sluice and thermal disinfection programmes
- Profitronic M controller with 199 programmes
- High G-factor
- Low residual moisture
On the Commerical Laundry Range, all the machines are in the Stainless Steel finish with a Dump Valve as standard. The Profitronic M electronic control with multi-function selector and user navigation screen features 199 programme slots for all specialist applications. Programme selection is via rotary selector or 6 short cut buttons and has clear text display with user navigation.
About the Miele Professional PW6321 washer extractor
The PW6321 boasts the largest load capacity in the range, and thanks to its clever design and helpful features, it’s ideal for both large launderettes and big businesses with a high turnover of items needing exceptional results from every cycle.
With an interior drum capacity of 32kg, the PW6321 is able to wash even the largest of items that are not suitable for both domestic or smaller washing machines in the range. It’s even great at washing items of an awkward size or shape. Like all Miele Professional washing machines, this model uses the patented honeycomb drum which produces a thin film of water to help protect items from any form of fibre damage. What’s more, thanks to a large door, loading and unloading washes is quick and effortless.
Like all washing machines in the WashPlus range, the PW6321 also integrates the handy Profitronic M controls, which give you complete control and customization over your cycle. Thanks to the Profitronic controls, you can access a number of pre-defined programs, as well as 199 slots for customisable programs. With ease of use in mind, all controls are quick and simple to use, and the display tells you exactly how long your cycle has left, so you can focus on other jobs.
The PW6321 is as economical as it is efficient, thanks to its clever design. Made from 90% recyclable material, this machine is not only built to an exceptionally high quality, but the materials used to build it are highly sustainable. What’s more, an automatic load weighing feature ensures your cleaning cycle uses the right amount of water, to save on your environmental footprint.
- Designed, tested, and built to last up to 30,000 wash cycles
- Drum design and optimised drum rhythms help to saturate the laundry quickly, so program times are kept short and water consumption levels are kept low
- Easy controls make washing simpler, and built in programs give you complete control over your wash
- A load capacity of 32kg allows you to wash even large loads